Monday 13 November 2017

A farewell to a DT..

Hey Bloggers

Today, is a post I write with a bit of a heavy heart. Its a farewell to my Dt spot for
Graciellie Design.

I have really enjoyed my time with Graciellie and have loved creating with the amazing designs. And I want to extend my warmest Thank You to Gracie for having me.

I had already made a few projects in advance and I decided a perfect way to say goodbye, would be to share these projects.

All the kits I've used can be found over in the Graciellie Design Etsy store. I hope you will pop over to her store and have a nosy. The kits are all digital and once purchased, can be used over and over again.


 This one is made by my daughter Abbie. She is 7 and loves crafting. I promised her Id share her card also when it was time to share mine.







And that is it for today. Once again thank you to Gracie for having me and I wish her and the DT all best for the future.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment