Friday 1 December 2017

FranticStamper New Release Inspiration..

Hello dear bloggers 
and welcome..

Today im sharing my first post, for this month, for my guest DT
FranticStamper..

This months release is amazing. Dont get me wrong, all the releases are pretty darn amazing, but this one.. really hit a spot with me.. Its "all around the world".. 

As some may know, Im Danish, but I live in Ireland with my Irish husband and our babies. Our 2 cultures are not worlds apart, but it has always been very important to us that our children understands and respect different cultures. One of their aunties come from Japan, and another from Germany so many cultures enter our lives..

On top of that, my son is a right history buff.. He loves everything about vikings, greek mythology, anything to do with Gods and EGYPT.. Ohh how not only he, but all of us loves Egypt. We hope one day to be able to afford a trip there..

And that will explain my creations (and the amount of them I made lol)
Part of this collection is EGYPT.. Darn they are amazing these dies. And Im not gonna lie, I a'int done creating with them..

Listen, enough of me rambling on.. Pop over to the FranticStamper STORE to see the whole collection. As I said, theme is All around the world.

This little paper doll here have been with FranticStamper for a while I believe, but for this release, they have designed the accsesories to match the different places in the world. Again, you need to pop to the store to see them all.

Both of these creations (above) have been made on craft card. It was mealy diecutting, smotherings of distress inks in various brown colours and a spot of edge distressing with a distress tool. (Use your sissors if you dont have a distress tool, just be very careful)

Not much magic in this one either but I do love the look of it. The background is made on white card stock, again with distress ink and I used a water mister to create the splatter effect. I diecut again from craft card and my greeting in brown card, and this time matted and layered on gold mirri card.

And that is it for today. Ill have more creations using these amazing dies, next friday.
 Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

1 comment: